January – October $850 per month
November – December $2,000 per month
Percentage rent equals 10% in excess of $10,000
$75 monthly trash charge in addition to per month rent
$850 Security Deposit
- 3 month minimum lease required
- Must provide Occupational License
- LA State Tax ID #
- Jefferson Parish Tax ID #
- Proof of Insurance and Indemnity: Tenant will indemnify Landlord and save it harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, liability and expense in connection with loss of life, personal injury and/or damage to property arising from or out of the occupancy or use by Tenant of the Premises or any part thereof or any other part of Landlord’s property, or occasioned wholly or in part by any act or omission of Tenant, his agents, contractors, or employees. Tenant agrees to maintain at its own expense as long as Tenant occupies the Premises public liability insurance and property liability insurance with respect to the Premises with minimum limits of $2,000,000 on account of bodily injuries or death of one person, $2,000,000 on account of injuries or death of more than one person as a result of an accident or disaster, and $500,000 on account of property damage; and Tenant will further deposit the policy of insurance or certificates thereof with Landlord. The insurance certificate shall name Richards Clearview, LLC and Stirling Properties LLC as additional insured.
- Electricity and Phone Service: Landlord will provide electricity to the Premises. Tenant is responsible for the cost and installation of its own phone services. Clearview WIFI is not available to Mall Tenants
- Signs: Signs are to be installed by Tenant at Tenant’s own expense. All signs shall be professionally manufactured and installed and must be approved by Mall Management prior to installation.
- Tenants are required to open normal Mall hours which are as follows: Monday – Saturday, 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM and Sunday, 12:00 Noon to 6:00 PM (or during such other hours as may be authorized or required by the Mall Manager including, without limitation, the extended Shopping Center hours if the Term falls within the Christmas season)
- Fines for failure to open are as follows: First occurrence will result in a $100 fine; Second occurrence will result in a $250 fine; Third occurrence will result in termination of this Lease and Tenant will be required to vacate the Shopping Center immediately. Upon such termination of Lease, Landlord shall have no further obligations to Tenant hereunder.
For More Information Contact:
Specialty Leasing Coordinator