Clearview Mall is a regional shopping center, conveniently located in Metairie, Louisiana to meet the needs of families within the New Orleans Metro. Come shop and dine at more than 60 specialty stores and services including: Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Sears, AMC Palace 12 and restaurants like Zea Rotisserie and Grill, Semolina and WOW Cafe'.
Situated on 40.5 acres, Clearview Mall is a 700,000 square foot enclosed shopping center that opened in the late 1960’s. In 2000, Clearview Mall underwent a renovation adding a food court and escalator while bringing AMC Palace theaters and Target to the tenant lineup. Today, Clearview Mall continues to proudly serve the community offering a strong mix of retail, entertainment and dining choices.
Clearview Mall is part of Stirling Properties’ property management portfolio which also includes: River Chase, Hammond Square, Premier Center, Stirling Bossier, Stirling Lafayette, Stirling Slidell, Old Metairie Village and Eastgate Shopping Center, to name a few.
In order to assist in our efforts to provide a safe, secure and pleasant shopping environment, we ask for your cooperation with the following. Violators of any of the Mall Rules will be asked to leave the property or possibly arrested.
- Conduct that is disorderly, disruptive or which interferes with or endangers business or guests is prohibited. Such conduct may include loud offensive language, spitting, throwing objects, fighting, obscene gestures, gang signs, running, skating, skateboarding, bicycling, etc.
- Intimidating behavior by groups or individuals, loitering; engaging in soliciting; blocking storefronts, hallways, skyways, fire exits or escalators, and walking in groups in such a way as to inconvenience others is prohibited.
- Picketing, demonstrating, distributing handbills, soliciting and petitioning require the prior written consent of Clearview Mall Management.
- The commission of any act defined by Federal, State or Local ordinances as a criminal act is prohibited. These include, but are not limited to: graffiti, property damage, defacing, damaging or destroying any real or personal property, etc.
- Guns are banned on these premises.
- Using or possessing consumer fireworks is prohibited.
- Appropriate attire, including shirts and shoes, must be worn.
- Wearing apparel which has obscene language, obscene gestures, or racial/religious/ethnic slurs that are likely to create a disturbance is prohibited.
- Wearing clothing which deliberately obscures the face: such as hooded tops, will not be allowed.
- Bulletproof vests or simulated bullet proof vests will not be allowed.
- Only animals trained to assist persons with disabilities are permitted within Clearview Mall.
- Escalators are not to be used as stairways when not operational. NO STROLLERS or WHEELCHAIRS are allowed on escalators.
- Clearview Mall is a smoke free property.
- Friday and Saturday evenings, youth ages 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older from 4:00 pm until close.
- Anyone 21 years or younger should be prepared to show a driver’s license, state identification card or passport during the PEP hours.